Monday, December 4, 2017

Rusty Gold in Western North Carolina

I have been exploring Western North Carolina and have discovered a amazing amount of rusty gold sitting on the side of the road.  A 1957 Chevy was the car to have when I was a teenager.  This is a four door with a post.  Not the most sought after version.  But now it has value.

 This is a 1960's Toyota Land Cruiser.  This car restored is up to 70k.  The car is mostly there and there are companies around the country that support the vehicle.



A 1960 F500 stake bed, sitting on the side of the road.  I talked to the owner and it runs and drives.



What can I say about this.  I believe that it is a 1920's Ford.  Did not get a good look at it.  Driver's side front end damage, but still.








This is an early Chevy truck.  Not really sure what year.  Appears to be in pretty good shape.  The owner was not home, so I didn't get to talk to him.






Not really sure what this is.  Again siting on the side of the road.  What a shame.  I know there are tons of people who would lovingly restore this car.

No comments: