Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Uncle Bill's Flea Market, Highway 74

I think to be truly content in life I need to be within easy driving distance of a Super Walmart and a good Flea Market.  Uncle Bill's satisfies the good flea market requirement for my current residence.  It is a long stretched out affair with a series of buildings in the middle and covered tables on either end.  Regular seller have about half of the tables.  The rest are usually occupied by seller from out of the area and locals getting rid of he clutter in their garage.  I have found some very interesting items that sold well on eBay.  I made a quick video that shows the flavor of the place.

flea markets, swap meets, western north carolina, smokey mountains smoky mountains, thrifting, tag sales, garage sales, used junk sale, antiques, used furniture, fresh produce, whittier, sylva, bryson city, ebay sales,