Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Prayer For Understanding

     One of the most frustrating things in life is seeing someone you love in pain and knowing that, at times, the best thing you can do is nothing.  The feeling gets worse when those involved are the loved one's closest friends and family who don't know the whole story of what is happening.  You yearn to tell them, to let them know what is really happening to the person who is being hurt.  But as an outsider it is not your place.  It would only make the situation worse.  At best you would be seen as a meddler, at worst a scourge.
     My lady, I love you.  For I long time I felt that being in love like this was only in my past and then you stumbled into my life.  I wish there was something I could do or say to make all of this better and have it go away.   I can only say that I will do anything in my power to insure your health and happiness, even if it means that I have to stay away.  In the end, sometimes all that one can do is pray

No comments: