Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Best Guide to Hiking in Yellowstone

     I have been in Yellowstone National Park for the summer and have had the opportunity to go on a lot of hikes.  I would guess that I have about 150 miles in the back country.  I have been working in the gift shop at Fishing Bridge RV park.  In the gift shop we sell books on Yellowstone including a number of hiking guides.  It did not take long before I began to rely on a single book for all of my hikes. The name of the book is "A Ranger's Guide to Yellowstone Day Hikes".  The book is easy to use and has information on the most popular hikes.  It gives a map of the trail and terrain and include information on what you are likely to see on the hike.  I highly recommend this guide if you plan to hike in Yellowstone. 

Related Post

Fairy Falls Trail
Hellroaring Creek Trail
Lone Star Geyser Trail
Mystic Falls Trail
Natural Bridge Trail
On Top of Bunsen Peak


No comments: